1. Free lawn analysis.
2. Free consultation and estimation on
water conservation through efficient
3. Free tree and shrub maintenance
proposal to protect against pests and
4. Team members are well trained and
experienced in landscape design and
5. Team members receive many awards
from landscape maintenance
associations such as CLCA.
6. Team members hold many licenses
such as pest control license, horticulture
license, California Landscape Technician
7. Members of many good standard
services in California Fremont Chamber
8. Experienced with handling many
high-profile accounts in commercial,
residential and Homeowner Association.
9. Complete services such as landscape
maintenance, installation, disease
treatment, and landscape design.
|J J & J Landscape
|9 REASONS TO USE
As a professional landscape company with
many years of experience, we are dedicated
to create quality landscapes with the goal to
advise Homeowners Association, commercial,
corporations, and residential properties on
professional management of landscape,
arboricutlure, and water management. Our
- Complete services of turf maintenance,
pest control, water management, and
horticultural aspects of landscape.
- Landscape design and installation.
- Irrigation design and installation.
- We hold California Landscape license
and a Pest Control license. We also
practice the Integrated Pest
Management (IPM) policy in order to
protect the surrounding environment,
maintain healthy conditions for
buildings and occupants, and minimize
the cost of pest management.
- We are proud to be part of several well-
known professional associations such
as Fremont Chamber of Commerce,
CLCA. We always meet and exceed the
standard of those associations.
|Water Conservation Tips :
- Use Water-Conserving Plants
- Group plants based on climate zone
- Reduce turf area
- Irrigate efficiently (irregular/as needed)
- Improve your soil
- Maintain your garden
- control weeds
Why Pruning ???
- To maintain plant health
- To direct grow
- To remove undesirable growth
- To increase flowers or fruit
- To maintain safety
- To create hedges or topiary.
Helpful Link to compute your mortgage payments
J J & J Landscape Management Inc.
Wendy Vuong: (510) 304-3199 wvuong@3jLandscape.com
Steven Chau: (510) 396-6945 schau@3jLandscape.com
professional landscape management, landscape maintenance serving in the Bay Area, Alameda, San Mateo, San Jose, Menlo Park, Sunnyvale,
Palo Alto, Saratoga, San Mateo, Milpitas, Evergreen, Cupertino, Fremont, Pleasanton, East Bay, Burlingame, Silicon Valley, Oakland, Union
City, San Francisco
Tips on how to grow Orchid.
- Optimum Temperature 65F to 80F
- Indirect light ( In house plants)
- Orchid fertilizer 10-10-10. Fertilize every
- Orchid should be re-potted every one or
two years and should go back to same or
larger pot. Trim out death roots and loose
roots. Don't fertilize after repotting. good
time to repot when blooming is done.
- Water about once a week or longer.
However, if moisture, don't water it. Best if
allowed to almost dry out between
watering. You can punch holes around the
pot to reduce the moisture of the roots.
- During blooming season, place your orchid
on a north facing window ledge with no
direct sun for 30 to 45 days or till new stem
- Temperature must be around 58F to 60F
to force new flower stem.
- Once stem begins place in normal
temperature for growing.
Award Winning from CLCA ( California
Landscape Contractor Association in