1. Free lawn analysis.
2. Free consultation and estimation on
water conservation through efficient
3. Free tree and shrub maintenance
proposal to protect against pests and
4. Team members are well trained and
experienced in landscape design and
5. Team members receive many awards
from landscape maintenance
associations such as CLCA.
6. Team members hold many licenses
such as pest control license, horticulture
license, California Landscape Technician
7. Members of many good standard
services in California Fremont Chamber
8. Experienced with handling many
high-profile accounts in commercial,
residential and Homeowner Association.
9. Complete services such as landscape
maintenance, installation, disease
treatment, and landscape design.
|J J & J Landscape
|9 REASONS TO USE
As a professional landscape company with
many years of experience, we are dedicated
to create quality landscapes with the goal to
advise Homeowners Association, commercial,
corporations, and residential properties on
professional management of landscape,
arboricutlure, and water management. Our
- Complete services of turf maintenance,
pest control, water management, and
horticultural aspects of landscape.
- Landscape design and installation.
- Irrigation design and installation.
- We hold California Landscape license
and a Pest Control license. We also
practice the Integrated Pest
Management (IPM) policy in order to
protect the surrounding environment,
maintain healthy conditions for
buildings and occupants, and minimize
the cost of pest management.
- We are proud to be part of several well-
known professional associations such
as Fremont Chamber of Commerce,
CLCA. We always meet and exceed the
standard of those associations.
|Water Conservation Tips :
- Use drought tolerant plants
- Use California Native plants
- Group plants based on climate zone
- Reduce turf area
- Efficient irrigation assessment
- Improve your soil condition
- Proper plants maintenance and
Why Pruning ???
- To maintain plant health
- To direct plant growth into desirable shapes
- To remove undesirable growth
- To increase flowers or fruit
- To maintain safety
- To create hedges or topiary.
Helpful Link to compute your mortgage payments
J J & J Landscape Management Inc.
Wendy Vuong: (510) 304-3199 wvuong@3jLandscape.com
Steven Chau: (510) 396-6945 schau@3jLandscape.com
professional landscape management, landscape maintenance serving in the Bay Area, Alameda, San Mateo, San Jose, Menlo Park, Sunnyvale,
Palo Alto, Saratoga, San Mateo, Milpitas, Evergreen, Cupertino, Fremont, Pleasanton, East Bay, Burlingame, Silicon Valley, Oakland, Union
City, San Francisco
Tips on how to grow Orchid.
- Optimum Temperature 65F to 80F
- Indirect light ( Indoor plants)
- Orchid fertilizer 10-10-10. Fertilize every other
- Orchid should be re-potted every one or two
years to allow new growth. Trim out dead, dry,
and loose roots. Don't fertilize after repotting.
Best time to repot is when blooming is done.
- Water no more than once a week. Allowed pot
to almost dry out between watering. And to help
and prevent the roots from water saturation,
make holes into pot to allow water to drain out
from the pot, eliminating moisture as much as
- During blooming season, place your orchid on
a north facing window ledge with no direct sun
for 30 to 45 days or till new stem begins.
- Temperature must be around 58F to 60F to
force new flower stem.
- Once stem begins, place in normal temperature
Award Winning from CLCA
California Landscape Contractor
Association in 2016.